Insight Global - Under Promising, Over-Delivering | Glassdoor

"Under Promising, Over-Delivering"

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight made it really easy to reach out to companies that I would not have otherwise considered as potential employers, which isn't necessarily uncharacteristic of a staffing agency, but the way in which they probed to discover what kinds of positions I would excel at was first class. It never felt transactional, as some agencies can make you feel, instead Insight's recruiters are friendly and open individuals who seem to desire to genuinely place you in a field in which you can be successful.

Cons

The only con that I can speak to was an issue I had with a potential employer. Insight set up three consecutive interviews for a company that I was interested in working for and when they finally offered me the position and we agreed on a start-date, I didn't hear from them again until a week before my new job was to begin. The news was that the contract had fallen through and I was without a job. Fortunately, a new and better opportunity presented itself and it was Insight's quick work that made my new job transition flawless. That "con" quickly turned around.

Advice to Management

Courtney P. is very professional and diligent as were all of the staff I encountered at Insight.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Awesome!!!"

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor

Pros

I was really impressed with Insight Global and amazed on how quickly they got me into a position. I did the gauntlet of interviews and paperwork in less than 2 weeks. The next thing I know... I am working at Cisco!

Cons

Benefits are typical for a contracting company. Nothing too outstanding that sticks out.

2. "A great career opportunity with a growing successful company."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is a great opportunity to advance your career at a young age. The amount of opportunity to be successful at such an early point in your career is amazing. The culture within the company is one of my favorite things about working at Insight Global as all of my co-workers are very supportive and only want the best for everyone within the company. Working with people with similar hobbies and interest benefits the work environment. I no longer think of those I work with as colleagues but friends as well.

Cons

When I think about my career at Insight Global it's hard to think of any negatives. I enjoy wearing a suite everyday but the dry cleaning bill can get a little expensive throughout the month. And though it isn't an issue anymore, the first few months can be an adjustment to balancing your work life and social life but that is to be expected in any new position.

Advice to Management

Upper management is very involved with everyone on all levels. When I first met the regional manager I was shocked that he not only knew my name but my hobbies and how long I'd been with the company.