Insight Global - Awesome company to work with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Awesome company to work with."

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Their employees are energetic and positive, they pay attention to every detail while putting extraordinary hours and effort into making sure everything goes along smoothly ahead of schedule.
The spirit of their positivity infects you with hope and a "can do" outlook. They answered every question I had and then gave me answers to questions I didn't have that I would've eventually had. You can not go wrong with this group.

Cons

I haven't had any issues.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Unlimited opportunities"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started with Insight Global two months after I gruaduated from the University of Kansas and I couldn't be more happy with my decision. I was offered several jobs right out of the gate but I wanted to find something that was more than just a pay check. I wanted a career that not only gave me options and opportunity but a group of people that I could mesh well with. I have found all of that and more in the short time I have been with this company. Coming into an office full of smart, outgoing, and driven professionals that care about you both personally and professionally has been amazing. In addition to the great people, the earning potential and professional development that is offered is second to none.

Cons

Work is just that, work. While the earning potential in a sales position really is limitless you have to work hard for your success. They never ask for anything that you can't do, and they help you every step of the way, but it is up to you to succeed. If you are looking for a job where you can come in and coast this won't be a good fit for you. But if you are ready to come in to work every morning positive and energized in an environment that will push to be your best than you will be successful.

Advice to Management

I don't know how management could do anything better. Their communication of expectations and feed back on performance is excellent. The rewards they provide are outstanding, and every person at every level will listen to you. I've personally spoken with the founder of the company three times in three months. I'm not kidding when I say they listen.

2. "The Breakdown of the Interview Process"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything about the process was amazing. I highly recommend interviewing with this company! The process is worth every moment in the job in the future.

Cons

I really dont have any cons

Advice to Management

n/a