Insight Global - Great Communicators, Very Professional | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Great Communicators, Very Professional"

Pros

- All employees are extremely professional and enthusiastic. They work hard to find a position that fits you best and their communication along the way is impeccable.

- Available whenever you need them. They will keep you up-to-date on a near day-to-day basis.

- Both the local and Corporate Recruiters have been an absolute pleasure to work with.

Cons

None that I can see yet

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Growing Company. Rewarding for few, struggle to get to the top for the rest"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great group of people to work with. Young, fun and professional environment

Cons

Pay structure is completely out of whack. Entry level employees are pitted against each other to see who can come out on top. 1% commission for base recruiter is far to low and can be demoralizing if not recognized by upper management. Has a "pyramid" type feel with higher tiered employees making 10 times+ more than entry level. With that being said there is an EXTREMELY high turnover rate. Company hires a lot and feels like they "use" the employees to gain more business and do not look out for the future of those employees after.

Advice to Management

Change the pay structure. Hire admins for each office. Reduce the turnover rate as you are losing good employees. Take care of your entry level employees!!!

2. "Amazing People and Great Opportunity"

Pros

I love all the people I work with and the positive environment. Relationships I've built and the environment each day - I would not trade for the world!

Cons

I love the environment and that is so fast paced. It's not for everyone, but time goes by so quickly! Some days I wish I had more hours in the day!