Insight Global - Very Effective | Glassdoor

"Very Effective"

Current Contractor - Program Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Contractor - Program Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Insight Global placed me on the radar of a well known technology company based in San Jose. Vanessa and Jordan were very helpful throughout the entire process, and were available for any questions. Kudos to them for making it a streamlined endeavor.

Cons

None that i can think of

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Insight Global made my contractor experience easy, productive and very satisfying."

Former Contractor - PC Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - PC Technician in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The people at Insight are always so helpful and accessible. My relationship with the account reps I had was always a smooth one. They were always there when I needed to speak with them, were willing to listen to what I had to say, and were always responsive to my needs.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and make sure you take care of your front-line recruiters and account reps. They're the ones that can make a contractor's experience a good or bad one, which in turn impacts how they perform their job.

2. "Best company to work for with awesome coworkers!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is a great company to work for. When I talk to friends about their work environment, nothing compares. I work with great people who are all the same age and full of energy. This is my first position after college and I couldn't imagine a better work place. The positive reinforcement and motivation to succeed is incredible. I feel like I learn something new everyday and everyone around is me is more than willing to help.

Cons

The job is very fast paced and a bit stressful at times. However, this makes time fly by at work and extremely productive. As I said before, the hard work pays off because it teaches you great skills really quickly.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job of managing without micromanaging. They keep order with constructive criticism and want to see you succeed. The company is growing so fast and it is evident. The upward mobility is very motivating and apparent in the company.