Insight Global - A Great Place To Work | Glassdoor

"A Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I started working for IGI in May of 2008 and was promoted in 6 months. While the first few months were tough, I learned more about business than I did in 4 years of college. Five years later, I still love my job, and plan on getting into management. Insight Global is not for everyone, but if you work hard and like a fast paced environment it's a great place to work!

Cons

The job is tough, especially in the first few months. There is definitely a learning curve but once you get everything down, it gets easier.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "A great advancement opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with Insight Global right after graduation, in June 2010. I was paired with a mentor, who I had met prior to my start date and who took me under his wing throughout my entire entry-level Recruiting role. I got out with clients of his, met one-on-one with him every week to discuss goals, and was just generally guided toward my promotion. Through recruiting, I learned our screening process, some of the IT terminology and how we operate. When I was promoted to Account Manager at January conference, I was excited and felt ready to take on my new role. It was hard and pretty stressful to earn my promotion, but I did it and I was thrilled! Especially because the friends I had graduated with, working at other companies were nowhere near a promotion yet. I made a promise to myself that I would not back down... I cold called, I went on tons of meetings, and I am now a contest winner at Insight Global! Recruiting and Account Management are hard work, but having just returned from the Bahamas (contest trip) with a cash bonus and incentive units/stock in the company, I realized that this is one of the most lucrative, rewarding careers out there.

Cons

Fast-paced, demanding work... You will be tired when you go home at 5!

2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Systems Administrative Tier II in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Systems Administrative Tier II in Washington, DC

I worked at Insight Global part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ready to work with you ,Jobs are are available

Cons

Short Notice, no other cons