Insight Global - Best career opportunity wouldn't have otherwise known about | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Best career opportunity wouldn't have otherwise known about"

Current Contractor - Program Manager in Santa Clara, CA
Current Contractor - Program Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Presented a career opportunity for a recently aquired technical skill, in a role that also fit with my broader career aspirations. This was for a role that I would not have otherwise known about if not for being contacted by Insight Global.

Have been on the job for two months now, and couldn't be happier with my decision. Great staff to work with, professional and friendly, while diligent to ensure a mutual fit for both myself and their client.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Good people and company to work with"

Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Somerset, NJ
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Somerset, NJ

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

From the time that Insight contacted me they were professional and helpful in explaining to me what a consultant is. Having been a full time employee for 28 years I was apprehensive in doing the consultant route, but their concern and true caring for my well being and my family with the benefits its been a true pleasure working with them. I am now working full time at a major corporation.They explained to me how to enter my time sheets and take care of all the paper work need to get me started at my new job. My pay is direct deposit and everything I need to do can be done online from my house

Cons

No cons at this time but will review again in 6 months.

"Great Company"

Former Contractor - Front End Web Developer in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Contractor - Front End Web Developer in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They're a great company, they have young awesome recruiters with a lot of energy and make you feel a part of the team! They really make you feel like you'll always have a square one to return to in case anything doesn't work out.

Cons

Sometimes these recruiters didn't inform you of important things like dealing with the end of a contract, or with paid time off, etc.