Insight Global - Great Company to Work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Great Company to Work for!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to build a career with! I've been with Insight Global for 2 years, and I highly recommend it to recent graduates that want to start their career path. You'll have the opportunity to learn the staffing industry while you have very successful mentors to guide you along the way.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the company or my current position.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Insight Global is a great place to excel and be Successful"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been with Insight Global for about 2 months now and it has been a great experience in every way. I had no idea what I wanted to do after graduation, so when IGI called me I took the opportunity and ran with it. It has been a great choice ever since as it is the kind of place where you are rewarded on how much you put into it. You really hit the ground running and do training on the fly which helps you to quickly adjust and learn how things are done. Once you get a hang of it, you sprint through the day and crush your numbers, making the day fun, quick, and challenging. If you can keep up and do the work, it is one of the most rewarding places to work. Not only can you be promoted within 6 months, once you are in sales, the commission structure is uncapped, so essentially if you kill it, you are extremely well rewarded. Our Account Managers are some of the best payed sales people in the industry. It is a great enviornment where everyone is very enthusiastic, helpful, and upfront. Very much a workhard play hard mentality. Everyday is a sprint, loud, and overall very rewarding when you are able to help someone land a job. Definitely a great place to start your career.There is a lot of room to grow and we are expanding everyday.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work so if youre not ready to hit the ground running you will be in for an awakening. We sprint though our days and take pride in how hard we work, so a lot of people are disheartened by this. You cant be shy or tentative but someone who looks at work as a challenge and compete. While it is a work hard play hard attitude, we definitely come to work with a no excuse attitude and are expected to do a lot, but if you can knock it out, you will be fine. Long hours too.

Advice to Management

Not much, management is very open and accessible, if you ever need to talk to them, theyre availble. If youre not doing a good job you will know and that type of upfront attitude helps a lot in this company.

2. "recruiter 1"

Pros

it was a good young atmosphere

Cons

the work hours aren't what they seem