Insight Global - Easily one of the best agencies I've worked with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Easily one of the best agencies I've worked with"

Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL
Current Contractor - NOC Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter I worked with (Ettel Feinberg) was on top of the interview process, and even though she was new, she made a point of being in constant communication with me throughout the process. She took the time to know me and make sure I would be a good fit for the position and when I made it to approval for a interview with the company, she gave me good information to work with so I would be successful in my interview. Top notch all the way.

Cons

No cons, it really was a great experience all around.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Best Experience I've had at a staffing firm."

Current Contractor - OS Migration in Orlando, FL
    Current Contractor - OS Migration in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There are honestly too many to list. From start to current it is a great experience. My recruiter kept in touch with me on a weekly basis, and when I had questions, they would respond promptly and thoroughly. Every step of the way was something I enjoyed, and within a few weeks, I found myself employed for a great company. There was no bait&switch: everything they explained about the job is what I received when I got here. Even my branch manager and people in the team outside of my recruiter were supportive and informative.

Cons

Can't think of any at all.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Orlando team does wonders!

"Run the Other Way.... Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So"

Pros

None.... Maybe the consistent drinking the company does... but that's just to help forget what they really do.

Cons

If you went college to make something of yourself, then please spare yourself the stress and take the other job offer. Insight Global basically hires social college grads with Communication majors that know very little about the business world and have absolutely know knowledge of the industry they're really working in. The lack of skill, education, and class of each of their employees makes me question the real success of this company. If you actually read through the reviews, you'll notice that they all start to sound the same, which leads you to believe that they are either hiring people to right positive reviews for the company or they make their new college grads do at least one 5/5 star review a week. Please don't be fooled. You're better than Insight Global, so run the other way!

Advice to Management

Get it together. A company cannot sustain itself on the happy hours to make employees successful. Hire smart, hard-working, and genuine human beings instead of uneducated college grads.