Insight Global - Professional, personable, extremely helpful, and always in communication with you! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Professional, personable, extremely helpful, and always in communication with you!"

Current Contractor - Multimedia Developer in Boston, MA
Current Contractor - Multimedia Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Insight has a great staff! They're organized, professional and friendly. Every appointment I had was productive and went smoothly. And they're recruiters were extremely personable and easy to work with and talk to. During the hiring process, they were in constant communication with me to give help, information, and reminders. And the job I received with them is challenging but reasonable, the work environment is relaxed and productive, and the pay and benefits are great. I highly recommend them.

Cons

I had a great experience, and I don't think there's anything bad to say.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "A positive towards career advancement."

Current Employee - Contractor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Contractor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They provided me with an excellent opportunity to further advance my career. Every employee I had the pleasure to work with or interact with was very helpful throughout the process. My recruiter, Bradford Mattox, was with me every step of the way and made my experience better than I could ask for. Any question or concern I had, he was always there to provide me with answers I needed. This was my first time working for Insight Global and it was such positive experience that if given the opportunity again I would use their recruiting in the future.

Cons

The only issue that I had was the fast turn around of placement and the start date. I would have liked to have had a grace period to where I could prepare myself for starting this job.

2. "Excellent Service!"

Current Contractor - Call Center Representative in Vernon Hills, IL
    Current Contractor - Call Center Representative in Vernon Hills, IL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are great, they really care about your success, very prompt with answers and call backs, I appreciated not waiting for a phone call like with other companies!

Cons

There really were no down sides, I had no issues with my experience with Insight Global. I am very pleased.

Advice to Management

My advice would be keep up what you're doing, because the staff chosen to work for the company is great, very charismatic, and one of the main reasons why I chose to stay on the first phone call and not hang up!