Insight Global - I have been a Recruiter for Insight for 4 months and it's truely an amazing place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"I have been a Recruiter for Insight for 4 months and it's truely an amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Golden Valley, MN
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is an amazing place to work! The work hard play hard culture is embraced and makes coming to work every day exciting! Everyone in the office is an excellent resource, and no matter thier title they are willing to help out and answer a question. Managers are constantly pushing you to become better and preparing you for the next step in your career with Insight and the opportunities to advance are really here, it’s not hype.

Cons

There really are no cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The atmosphere is amazing and coming to work every day is a blast.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "An amazing service for those looking for quality recruitment"

Pros

I love the energy of employees; Is infectious and motivating. If you're looking for a job and not feeling very motivated, the staff at IG will charge you up. Not only that, their follow up is amazing and they're courteous, respectful, helpful and just plain "nice" to deal with. I was completely impress with their whole process and how they got me the interviews in no time flat. I'd say I was with the right people at the right time...

Cons

I'm glad that I can say that there aren't any cons; a flawless system with a friendly, professional staff. What else can you expect? The rest is up to you...

Advice to Management

I was thoroughly impress with Amanda Terrel's assistance and I'm truly grateful for her help and care. Please give her a raise!

2. "Coming Full Circle"

Current Contractor - IT Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - IT Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Working for Insight Global as a consultant means that you are welcomed back with open arms even after finding a full-time job with another company. The recruiters at Insight Global want nothing more than your personal best for success! When I found a full-time job with another company in 2012, my recruiter gave me a warm send off and said that he looked forward to working with me again in the future! Well, he absolutely meant it. When my company downsized employees one year later, I was contacted by another Insight Global recruiter and I was still treated like part of the family as if I never left! It certainly feels great to be wanted, especially in this uncertain economy.

Cons

I cannot think of any downsides to working for Insight Global.