Insight Global - I have been a Recruiter for Insight for 4 months and it's truely an amazing place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"I have been a Recruiter for Insight for 4 months and it's truely an amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Golden Valley, MN
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is an amazing place to work! The work hard play hard culture is embraced and makes coming to work every day exciting! Everyone in the office is an excellent resource, and no matter thier title they are willing to help out and answer a question. Managers are constantly pushing you to become better and preparing you for the next step in your career with Insight and the opportunities to advance are really here, it’s not hype.

Cons

There really are no cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The atmosphere is amazing and coming to work every day is a blast.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Coming Full Circle"

Current Contractor - IT Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - IT Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Working for Insight Global as a consultant means that you are welcomed back with open arms even after finding a full-time job with another company. The recruiters at Insight Global want nothing more than your personal best for success! When I found a full-time job with another company in 2012, my recruiter gave me a warm send off and said that he looked forward to working with me again in the future! Well, he absolutely meant it. When my company downsized employees one year later, I was contacted by another Insight Global recruiter and I was still treated like part of the family as if I never left! It certainly feels great to be wanted, especially in this uncertain economy.

Cons

I cannot think of any downsides to working for Insight Global.

2. "Satisfied client"

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

"Good customer service skills";
    Why I said this ? because I have a chance to work with one of Professional Recruiter of Insight Global on my new job and what I have seen are:
    - Speed and efficiency; quick response to my calls and answer questions that I need.
    - Interpersonal skills; Always helpful, provided good explanation and tried to make a smooth transition of different state on my new job.

Cons

Very good experiences and recommend other to use.