Insight Global - Impressive way to search for candidates and match their profiles with strong job positions | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Impressive way to search for candidates and match their profiles with strong job positions"

Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Cambridge, MA
Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was just starting to search for a new job when Insight Global contacted me. They found me, I did not look for them.. impressive way to search for candidates. They matched my job skills with an open position they had for a great company, as contractor. The recruiting was quick and professional, providing me all details needed to get prepared for the end-client interview – very efficient.
A very good experience with Insight Global, with their recruiters and account managers!!

Cons

No cons experienced, all good so far.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "A Staffing agency that truly cares!"

Current Employee - IT Procurement Agent in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - IT Procurement Agent in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Insight Global has been a wonderful staffing company! My staffing agent Adam Sedaka is a professional, fast, efficient, and very friendly. Everyone I interacted with on the phone or in person, from insight Global was just as great. They helped my get a job that for my lifestyle and career goals.

Cons

No cons, even with a prolonged interview process with their client, Adam kept me in the loop the whole time.

2. "My experience with Insight Global"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Hyattsville, MD
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Hyattsville, MD

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’d like to express my appreciation to Joe Zbikowski the professional recruiter that I worked with at Insight Global. He is on top of everything and very professional. He always followed through on EVERYTHING he said. He is excellent in terms of communication and VERY knowledgeable. He really knows what he is doing. It was a real pleasure working with Joe.

Cons

I did not experience any problems so I don’t have any Cons.

Advice to Management

N/A