Insight Global - Excellent Job Placement Company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"Excellent Job Placement Company"

Pros

Immediate Follow-up by every professional employed by Insight Global. All of my phone calls and emails are returned with the most current and accurate feedback within the same day or next (following) business day. I did notice that many of the Satellite offices work together, for example...the Orange County, will also contact me, if there is a good match to my abilities and the Job Opportunities. The staff is impressive with the due diligence regarding a job that may match my requirements....they don't just throw ANYTHING at me..they do their homework.

Cons

I wish, I lived close to the Los Angeles Office, so, I could meet more of the staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "My personal account with them on my way to a contractor position through the Conshohocken PA office"

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global made it easy to work with them. The recruiters were easy to reach, and speak to. They knew more about the position than I expected. They seem to have a good realationship with the client company. When there was a small snafu they were on top of the situation and everything worked out well. Of course there were several, one sick day and a few of rescheduled items. The best part was that I never felt like I was kept in the dark. The feedback from the client was delivered to me quickly and as far as I can tell honestly as well (not sugar coated when it came to the negatives).

Cons

When a phone interview needed to be rescheduled I found out at the last minute, and there was some paperwork that caused a delay of my starting date. Both minor issues since I believe the phone interview was rescheduled late by the client, and the paperwork could have been delayed for a multitude of reasons, and the extra week was not a big deal for me.

Advice to Management

When my recuiter was out sick on the day we were to meet in person for the first time, I felt like my arrival was not expected; but it was handled well. The staff at the office seemed to improvise well and I met with others at the office. I liked being met at the client site for my in person interview. It helped me relax for my first in person interview in a long time.

"If you have dreams aside form IT Staffing don't take this job"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friends you build while working you will absolutely love and have forever.

Cons

They micro manage you, drill your brain with role plays because if you don't memorize the sales material it definitely wont come from passion. They promise you a promotion within 4-6 months if you work hard then they give it to the scum who fakes all his material that just knows how to be swave and was hired 2 months after you. Sorry but i don't feel like wasting my college degree on a frat house office just to be talked down to daily. This is only 1/8 of the reality here.

Advice to Management

Too much to even write down