Insight Global - The staff at Insight Global were dedicated to finding my next career move | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insight Global

"The staff at Insight Global were dedicated to finding my next career move"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Bothell, WA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Blake Bennett in the Bellevue office worked hard to find positions that matched my needs. He actually listened too my requirements and expectations for a good fit with my experience and prospective employer needs. The result was a face to face interview and immediate offer for a position I could fulfill within the salary range I had requested. Thank you Insight Global.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

The culture in the Bellevue office is very professional and positive. I hope that Management appreciates the hard work each person puts into expressing a positive image of your company.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Excelling staffing Firm!"

Current Contractor - Internal Communications Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Internal Communications Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working with the branch from San Jose and highly recommend them. Very honest and upfront recruiters, if you have a question- they will get back to you right away with an answer or know it immediately. Excellent workflow for interviews and hiring process, everything is a very smooth process. Love working for them. If you are looking for contract work, please check out Insight Global first!

Cons

Cant find any, sorry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

2. "I got the job, all thanks to Insight Global!"

Current Contractor - Account Coordinator in Herndon, VA
    Current Contractor - Account Coordinator in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I have never worked with a more enthusiastic and efficient team! Throughout the process, they were extremely knowledgeable and if unsure, were very timely with getting responses back to me. They let me know exactly what to expect and prepare for every step of the way. For a staffing company, they also offer pretty good benefits. Thanks to them, I got my dream job!

Cons

Because it's a contract position, there is no paid time off, but that's as to be expected when working with a staffing agency.