Insight Global - Good Company. | Glassdoor

"Good Company."

Current Employee - Senior Technical Writer in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Senior Technical Writer in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company. No complaints. Fair.

Cons

Rarely see the Account Managers.which can be pro and con.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "Best Company"

Current Contractor - Tier ITechnical Support in Grapevine, TX
    Current Contractor - Tier ITechnical Support in Grapevine, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are very professional and they are always there to help. Thank you Sara Rudeen for sharing with me this opportunity and all that you do to make Insight Global great.

Cons

I highly recommend those who are looking for employment opportunities to check them out.

"They will work for you"

Current Contractor - SharePoint Administrator in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - SharePoint Administrator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was contacted by a deluge of Insight Global recruiters when I was laid off from my last job. This is good, because they have access to many, many companies that they provide staff augmentation to. I got submitted to several companies, some without securing an interview, however, the recruiter I dealt with most frequently kept me in mind for positions when the account exec would get a heads up about a position that wasn't even posted yet. They got me on a great contract-to-hire gig, with a prominent technology firm. They were always up front about which positions would be contract only and which would be contract-to-hire, so there was none of the run around you get from some other staffing firms. For this position, I had interviewed and accepted the position before it was posted for other staffing firms to even begin trying to fill. If you've ever tried to get into a large firm through a staffing firm, you know that it's hard to get an interview when 30 other companies are trying to fill the same position, so this type of exclusivity with the billion dollar+ firm is your absolute best chance at getting noticed.

I've known quite a few people get good positions with very prominent technology companies through Insight Global and most of them were hired permanently after 6 months.

Cons

Getting so many calls from recruiters with this company across the country is only a con if you find getting a large volume of calls when you're looking for a new position to be bothersome. I got a LOT of calls, but again, only a con if you think that's a bad thing. I don't.

Advice to Management

Offer a different first paycheck option than getting the check in the mail. It's not a deal breaker to get the pay in the mail, however, it would have been nice to have the option of picking that first paycheck up in the office.