Insight Global - Excellent | Glassdoor

"Excellent"

Pros

Excellent communication and very persistent. My recruiter worked very hard for me.

Cons

Would have been nice to have had more opportunities

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "My experience at Insight Global was easy, comfortable, and fun! Very professional, passionate, and courteous staff!"

Pros

I walked in and was immediately impressed by such a clean, professional environment. I met with Jessie and Katie, with Jessie taking the lead as Katie was in training, and both were extremely delightful, personable, and clearly passionate about their jobs, and focused on finding the RIGHT career opportunity for me - which is different than other recruiting companies who just want to place you into ANY job. It was very refreshing and was exactly what I was hoping for. On top of that, everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful - the process flowed succinctly and was enjoyable.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say!

Advice to Management

Everyone was awesome, I have no advice to offer! Keep up the stellar work in hiring great people.

2. "First Job Success"

Current Employee - Drafter II in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Drafter II in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is my first job after graduating from my university. The company Insight Global referred me to is amazing! The people are incredibly friendly and their work ethic is very admirable. Nicole has been very dependable since first reaching out to me until now; she makes sure to answer all my questions and did her best to reach out to the company when they were having issues. Overall I feel very lucky to be a part of Insight Global and their commitment to my professional growth!

Cons

It took a few weeks to set up the interview and then start working but there was little Insight Global could do. Regardless, they made the transition feel seamless.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!