Insight Global - Extremely Helpful | Glassdoor

"Extremely Helpful"

Current Contractor - SharePoint Administrator in Jacksonville, FL
Current Contractor - SharePoint Administrator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

My recruiter, Lacy Matsko, did a great job getting me interviews quickly. From initial contact to first day of work was no more than a couple of weeks.

As a veteran contractor, I also appreciate the fact that Lacy and the company, as a whole, are honest with their contractors. There have been no "Gotchas" with Insight Global, so far.

Cons

We were extremely pressed for time to conclude the paperwork, drug test, etc. once I was selected for my current contract. I think this was possibly due to the company I am placed with.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Do your utmost to preserve the fun, but serious culture that you have developed and you will continue to grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Insight Global

1. "I have a very good experience working as a Contractor with Insight Global."

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Insight Global was quick to responding back to me. I submitted my resume and within the same day I received a phone call from them. I was employed within a matter of one week. Whenver I have an issue and/or concern which is not often, Insight Global responds and/or resolves it quickly. The representatives at Insight Global are great to work with

Cons

My particular contract with Insight Global does not offer Holiday, Vacation or Sick time. Therefore, what you work is what you get paid. If you don't work on a Hoilday, then you don't get paid.

Advice to Management

There are currently no formal reviews that have been established with Contractors. I think it would be a good idea to meet with your Contractors every three months to evaluate their work.

2. "Good place to grow"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to grow if you do what you're supposed to do. Young, personable, fun atmosphere

Cons

It's a grind. Expected to meet daily numbers every day, incredibly micro managed and treated like a child

Advice to Management

Less Micromanagement- let us breathe