Employee Review

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

No Complaints

Jun 16, 2021 - Computer Systems Analyst in Huntsville, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good. Questions are answered very promptly.

Cons

Health benefits are outrageous for families.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Over all Great Agency to work through

Jul 27, 2021 - IT SAP Material Analyst in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

My personal agents are outstanding. They are always on top of any question I may have. Assisted me through some hard times with my mothers' failing health that came on at the same time as my contract start. Made things less stressful in regards to balancing both at the same time.

Cons

No paid Holiday times, cover for when company has mandatory shut-downs, and had to push for vacation time. Contracts that go endless should automatically come with benefits of any other perm style position.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Read Carefully

Jan 29, 2018 - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

601 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Insight Global.