Employee Review

Current Employee

great pay

Sep 18, 2021 - Case Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Insight global has many job opportunities. The interview process was super easy. When they are in need of folks they are quick to hire.

Cons

At my current job, Insight global over hired. Therefore, many people were screwed over, they were promised a job but they never started.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Insight Global Response

Manager of Culture & Branding

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We're happy to hear about your experience with Insight Global. Candidate satisfaction is a top priority for us, and we strive to make every interaction with our candidates and employees a positive one!

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Great company

Oct 26, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, flexibility, contracts available, communication

Cons

Contracts can switch very quickly

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Read Carefully

Jan 29, 2018 - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

647 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Insight Global.