KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Incredible company, just make sure that you're fulfilled from sales

May 25, 2022 - Account Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Insight Global since 2017. In that time, I have paid witness to some very pivotal and drastic positive transformations that the company as a whole has made. If you are hired at Insight Global today, you'll truly feel taken care of both personally and professionally. IG is a people-first company, and the purpose that they claim is to grow their people so that they can be the light for the world. But it wasn't always this way. In 2017, leadership and executives finally faced the reality that the culture was broken. The 8 core values that they claimed were simply just words on a wall. The company lacked a purpose bigger than themselves, and their own people were firing them, one after another. IG had truly lost their way. It wasn't until Bert Bean was promoted to CEO that the most significant changes were immediately implanted to make long-lasting improvements. And he did just that, leading the company culture transformation, where the company went from an attrition model of survival of the fittest, to a development model where everyone matters. That culture of development permeated into every team and corner of the company. You'll definitely feel a sense of belonging. The people at Insight Global genuinely care about one another (in and outside of the office) which has created more of a family rather than a business. I would say that if you are interested in joining Insight Global for expedited career advancements, networking, meaningful relationships, and growth it will be the best decision you'll probably ever make. The company has truly changed my life forever.

Cons

Just like anyone, I have struggled at Insight Global. I'll go into some more details, but the one bit of advice I will give to you when joining the company is to make sure that you are motivated and fulfilled by sales. Insight Global and the Account Manager role is probably the most "noble" sales role you can have. I say that because you are selling the company's staffing services and building meaningful relationships with clients in order to stimulate and contribute to the growth of the job market. That doesn't mean that it doesn't come without it's challenges. For my first two years of account management I struggled, and I struggled real hard. I felt like I was going on an infinite number of client meetings and never seeing any return on my investment of effort. I was bending over backwards for bad business too because it was all I could get at the time. And despite all of this, I also got the feedback from my leadership that my biggest strong suit was my ability to build relationships and genuine relationships at that, and that success will come soon. Success unfortunately didn’t come soon. And I continued to struggle and was constantly finding myself below my growth line. And that feeling of being stuck and frustrated were everyday emotions. But Insight Global cared about me. They wrapped their arms around me and provided me with additional support and training. Shortly after that, I began seeing success and breaking milestones.

Continue reading
    11 people found this review helpful

Insight Global Response

Social Media & Review Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It means a lot to us and our Insight Global community.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If corporate culture and personal growth matter to you, this is the place to be!

Aug 19, 2022 - Recruiter in King of Prussia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for insight global because I have never worked for a company that put so much time and effort into investing in me and my growth. In my time here, I have been surrounded by an entire office full of people who have my best interest at heart and continue to push me to do better and grow every single day. I can already see a long term future playing out here, and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Cons

If you are not a fan of fast paced environments, this may not be the place for you. At insight global, no matter what job you are doing, you are always on the go, busy with work. There is never a dull moment, or slow day, so if you don't like always being the go, then this may not be the best home for you.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Read Carefully

Jan 29, 2018 - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently. If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

804 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Insight Global.

Insight Global Photos