Cover image for Insight Global

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity!!

Aug 15, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Insight global is an awesome company. I’ve been here over 2 years and you can see so much reward and growth. I am beyond thankful every day that I didn’t listen to the negative reviews on here. I will be honest the negative reviews are because some people walk in thinking it’s going to be easy. You have to work hard here though. If you want to be in sales, it’s not going to be easy. But to earn this kind of money the hard work is so worth it. It’s not a scam, insight global is the real deal. You have to want to want growth and be a hard worker though. It will eventually get easier too!

Cons

Really none - lt’s a great company and job security here is amazing

10 people found this review helpful

Insight Global Response

Social Media & Review Strategist

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's truly an honor to hear that Insight Global has made such an impact on your career. We are lucky to have you!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

great

Feb 2, 2023 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Bentonville, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

amazing recruiters who truly care

Cons

nothing that i can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great Experience Overall

Feb 2, 2023 - IT Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had a very positive experience working through Insight Global. They've always be easy to reach and eager to respond, and the online portals are very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

Not so much a con as it is a heads up: the benefits package is open to you in the first 30 days of employment, and after that you either need to wait for their annual open enrollment period.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Insight Global.

Insight Global Careers

Cover image for Insight Global

Our Culture Shapes Everthing We Do Our people, clients, and consultants matter to us more than anything. We are driven by a culture of...More

• What Makes Us, Us