Insignia Technology Services - Awesome Place to work. | Glassdoor

"Awesome Place to work."

Former Employee - Educational Technologist/Tester in Newport News, VA
Former Employee - Educational Technologist/Tester in Newport News, VA

I worked at Insignia Technology Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast pace and never boring.

Cons

If you lack flexibility this is not the place for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Insignia Technology Services

"Someone is making a lot of money but certainly it is not the employees"

Current Employee - Worked A Number of Positions In Company in Newport News, VA
    Current Employee - Worked A Number of Positions In Company in Newport News, VA

Pros

Opportunities to grow and do fantastic things are everywere. It is a small company and if you want to broaden your technical skills,.. this place will always have a couple of opportunities to do so.

Cons

Opportunities to grow and do fantastic things are everywere,..... just don't expect to be rewarded for accomplishing great things.

Advice to Management

"Blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel" Not everyone wants to work for Gordon Gecko. Anemic company cultures do not draw or retain smart, skilled and motivated staff.

"Great Company - but not for everyone"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Pros

Fast growing company. Fun environment. Ability to utilize cutting edge technologies on a day to day basis. Ability to work on a multitude of different projects, not just one. Able to work with a team of professionals which are some of the best technical folks I have worked with in my career. Company does a great job with hiring talent.

Benefits are decent. PTO is good and most jobs are with the Government which allows for a generous holiday schedule.

Bottom line: I would still be with Insignia if I hadn't found another great opportunity that I couldn't pass up.

Cons

Dynamic nature of the business may be a turn off to some employees. For example, if you are not able to work on multiple projects at once and/or prefer to be pigeonholed into one task employees may not like working for Insignia.

In addition the Company seems to hold people accountable for their work. I like this, however many employees that have not produced up to high standards are terminated, which I have seen multiple times over my tenure at Insignia. This is why I say that Insignia is not for everyone. If you are a hard worker and like to be held accountable, great. If not, definitely look elsewhere or else you are at risk of being out of a job soon.

Advice to Management

Keep working to grow the Company. Continue to reinvest in the Company and it's employees - they are your greatest assets.