Insperity - Ten years in the IT department of Administaff (Insperity) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

"Ten years in the IT department of Administaff (Insperity)"

Former Employee - SharePoint Administrator in Kingwood, TX
Former Employee - SharePoint Administrator in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Insperity full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fantastic work environment; Excellent talent recruitment; Forward-thinking IT budgets & planning

Cons

There weren't many. As the company started expanding in the two years leading up to the Insperity re-brand, it began to lose the "small-company" attitude & culture that really differentiated it from other Fortune 500 companies.

Advice to Management

The termination/lay-off process could definitely use some work. Otherwise, I generally found the management at Insperity to be talented, good people who listened to their employees. My best advice would be to keep up that trend.

Other Employee Reviews for Insperity

"The Two Longest Years of My Life"

Former Employee - Client Liaison
    Former Employee - Client Liaison

I worked at Insperity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits package is competitive.
    Corporate emphasis on charitable work - hours spent volunteering are tracked (if you want - you don't have to participate) and an award is given monthly/quarterly/yearly to the employee who spent the most time volunteering.

Cons

More corporate red tape than I thought had been possible to manufacture since the beginning of time. There are meetings about meetings. It's endless. Team meetings, peer meetings, manager meetings, and this is of course on top of client meetings which are incredibly rigidly structured - i was a client liaison and could recite certain meetings by heart - the ones to which management came. When I was alone, working with my clients, we got things done because w just DID things, rather than planned and listed and... you get the point. It is the most corporate place I have EVER worked. Not in a good way. The forms! Dear Gd, the forms....

Advice to Management

Let your employees WORK. Stop taking up their time with busy, "corporate culture", forms-filling, time wasting stuff. Your employees were hired for a reason. Within reasonable parameters, of course, give them the freedom to use their time develop relationships with clients and really understand their needs, rather than crafting a 16-page report that no client ever reads (really, they don't. I asked.

2. "Great Executive Leadership. Great model though highest priced among PEO's."

Former Employee - Business Performance Advisor in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Business Performance Advisor in San Diego, CA

I worked at Insperity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible employee benefits! Key systems in place. Frequent communication. Shared company vision which is very clear to all.

Cons

High turnover among sales advisors....75%+.