Insperity - Insperity is a wonderful place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

"Insperity is a wonderful place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at Insperity is incredible. It is apparent that senior leadership truly cares about the employees and wants them to have a true work-life balance. My first day at the company I said to the receptionist "There must be something in the air here, everyone is happy!". Also, Community Involvement is a big thing to Insperity, which is very refreshing. The benefits plan that we are offered is also top-notch; I do not know of anyone who has a plan as rich as ours. We receive a great deal of PTO and are fully expected to use it; this all goes along with a good work-life balance.

Cons

I hear that companies in downtown Houston offer higher compensation for the same jobs; in fact, that is a major reason that people leave the company. However, I also know that many people who have left for higher pay also come back after a couple of years. It is difficult to get on with Insperity to begin with; the recruitment process seems to take a very long time. It is worth the wait though if you have the time.

Other Employee Reviews for Insperity

1. "Insperity is a company committed to our mission of helping small business succeed and I love that I can be a part of it."

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Insperity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits - including a generous paid-time off package. Work-life balance is valued.

Cons

Each business unit is siloed - it would be great to partner more with the other business units

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - open communication and building more business opportunities to support our clients.

2. "Awesome Company Culture supported by Caring Professional Front Line Specialists"

I worked at Insperity full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Client interaction and impact, Awesome team-mates, excellent benefits

Cons

Company still working on consistency across regions. Operating groups have different leadership styles and expectations

Advice to Management

Consider leadership cultural change from Director level and above. Consider 360 performance evaluation for leadership across organization.