Insperity - A great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insperity

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Processing Coordinator in Baytown, TX
Current Employee - Processing Coordinator in Baytown, TX

I have been working at Insperity part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since I have been at Insperity, I have experienced nothing but great things from my coworkers as well as management. It is a true team-based environment and everyone helps one another. I could not ask for a better employer. Our location also provides us with a company breakfast every other week as well as weekly acknowledgments of hard work and dedication (who also get taken to lunch by the company at the end of the month). The company has been very flexible with my work schedule as well. Overall, it is a great place to work!

Cons

Sometimes the work load can be a bit overwhelming, but the company will do what it can to assist. Insperity brought in help from different locations to assist with our work orders to help us get back on track.

Advice to Management

Take the time to ask your subordinates what might make their jobs more efficient, which would in turn increase productivity.

Other Employee Reviews for Insperity

1. "They do the right thing"

Current Employee - Business Performance Advisor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Always deliver what they say they will deliver

Cons

Hard to move up in the company.

"Good Company with Good People"

Current Employee - Business Performance Advisor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Insperity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits are top notch. The people are great and there is a good management structure in place. AT Insperity you are selling a very unique product. Other competitors in the market place cannot provide the same offering.
    The company is great about providing training. The sales reps are the most knowledgeable in the marketplace.

Cons

Underwriting/Pricing dept is not very flexible. This can make it difficult when you are in a very competitive situation.
    Because of the tax restart involved with moving to a PEO it is difficult to make sales year round. The business makes a majority of its sales during the forth qtr.

Advice to Management

Listen more to your District Managers and Regional Managers. They know what is happening in the field.