Insphere Insurance - The Best Insurance Company Agency if you allow them to train you, learners become earners. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insphere Insurance

"The Best Insurance Company Agency if you allow them to train you, learners become earners."

Current Contractor - Insurance Agent in Atlanta, GA
Current Contractor - Insurance Agent in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insphere Insurance as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I made a ton of cash my first year, the opportunity is there, I get to work my own hours, and help a lot of people save money and get one of the best insurance selection out there. I have an MBA I know how to run a business and I took that into facts created my own leads and made a great success record ASAP. I ended up controlling my own destiny and that is to Win!!!

Cons

This is all Commission, there is a high turn over with agents.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great Work

Other Employee Reviews for Insphere Insurance

1. "Very satisfied broker"

Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Gulfport, MS
    Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Gulfport, MS

I have been working at Insphere Insurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insphere is on the cutting edge of the insurance business. Ranked # 14 in the world as a brokerage firm. No hidden agendas, no "pie in the sky" promises. If you work, you get paid very well. Sure it's 100% commission...they tell you that upfront. But I have found making $1000.00 a week very reasonable when I make sales. If you aren't willing to put in 40 hours a week (that's expected everywhere else) you won't make money.

Cons

For those just coming into the insurance business, more product training is needed. Also, there was very little "field training" given to me. I was taken on one appointment with my sales leader, then was expected to be able to do it on my own. Luckily, I had experience and did well. Others, especially younger, "green" agents need more in-house and field training.

Advice to Management

I think I just mentioned it above in the "con" section. We, at Insphere, have just had some managerial changes that I believe are all for the better. Some of the older managers were let go due to questionable work ethics. Some younger managers were let go for not being what they were getting paid to be...a manager.

2. "Get paid what you are really worth"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Cromwell, CT
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Cromwell, CT

I have been working at Insphere Insurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get paid what you are worth. It's not hard to to earn $50k-$60k and if you stick with it for 3-5 years, you can be earning $75k-$100k. You also get to compete in carrier contests and earn an additional $3k-$15k per quarter in bonuses (on top of commissions paid). It's super easy to earn the $3k bonus and takes a little effort for the $5k bonus.

Cons

It's straight commission. You don't get paid if you aren't writing new business. Also, there is no corporate style job benefits such as health insurance, 401k contributions. There are stock options though.

Advice to Management

You should offer some sort of corporate style benefit - at least to those that work the business.