Inspired Promotions - Top leader | Glassdoor

"Top leader"

Current Employee - Top Leader in Orland Park, IL
Current Employee - Top Leader in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The morning classroom setting is very informative. The experiance you gain on a dailey basis is one experiance you can't find anywhere else. The help you get to achieve your goals comes from every direction. There is an endless opportunity for advancement and challenges. You are given the skills to become professional problem solvers and entreprenuers.

Cons

If you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job with no future advancement and no possibilty to grow, this position is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to strive to help all grow and achieve our dreams and goals.

Other Employee Reviews for Inspired Promotions

"Currently with Inspired Promotions"

Current Employee - Core Trainer in Orland Park, IL
    Current Employee - Core Trainer in Orland Park, IL

I have been working at Inspired Promotions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to travel, as well as networking with very successful veterans of the business with in a very short amount of time! For example Montego Bay, Jamiaca and Dallas, Texas. The office has an amazing since of team work! Everyone is so willing to help. With in a month I developed the to skills to mentor and train others as well as teach marketing systems. I've built on and farther developed my skills as a leader and gained experience mentoring and problem solving for reps across the nation.

Cons

What you put in, is directly what you get out. So for those who don't embrace challenge and seek to be problem solvers rather than just problem finders may be better suited in a less stimulating work environment.

Advice to Management

So happy to be apart of the team. I look forward to continuing to grow and expand with our business!

"Great learning opportunity"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

I worked at Inspired Promotions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere
    Ability to learn on the job
    Opportunity for promotion

Cons

The commute was too long

Advice to Management

Although I did decide to move on from this position I learned a lot. I was able to get hands on experience with basic business and marketing concepts which has paid off in my current position. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in marketing sales or management.