Employee Review

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Marketing

Oct 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very great environment to work in. Small team, but everyone is very supportive. Leadership is always available and truly listens.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but prepare to work hard.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing team

Feb 1, 2020 - Client Services in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with and the sense of team is the one of the best things about itg; we work hard but have incredible pride in our work and the level of service we deliver to our clients. In the US the company provides a generous benefits compared to other similar businesses (e.g. 20 days vacation for all team members and a generous health insurance package). Lots of other small benefits that all add up. Personal development isn't spoonfed but it is available and those that work hard, focus on the customer's needs and have a great attitude are recognized. Being a small team, the opportunities to learn are significant as you can get involved in lots of different projects. Being autonomous and showing leadership and ownership is valued by management. In such a large business with many remote teams, the benefits experienced will be specific to the particular role and team, but my employment has been incredibly positive over the years I have worked for the business! Excited for what's to come!

Cons

I don't specifically have a con, but we all work hard, and sometimes have to take a pause to reflect on all the great work we have delivered (as it is easy to forget the successes when we are straight on to the next project!) As with all client-facing roles, there is sometimes a need to be reactive and put in extra hours, but this is expected in this field and doesn't have to be a negative. The effort is always recognized.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Inspired Thinking Group Response

Managing Director of Digital Services

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It’s great to hear you’re excited about your future at ITG, we’re lucky to have you! We are a fast-growing business, but as you say, there is always time to celebrate our people – it’s a good point, well made! We’re looking at how we can recognise our colleagues more and if you have suggestions, please let our people team know. Thanks again for all that you do – it’s our people that make ITG what it is.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The BEST company I've ever worked at!!

May 7, 2021 - Talent Acquisition in Birmingham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Literally, if I listed ALL of the pros the list would take a decade to read! But, honestly, there are so many it's hard to know where to start. Working here is an absolute dream, everyone is super friendly, easy to get on with and most importantly you are treated with respect. Yes, it's busy here, and sometimes there might need a need to go above and beyond, but then what's the point in turning up do to the bare minimum. If you want to make something of yourself, grow, develop and nurture a long term career, well, it's simple, you need to put the work in! There's a genuine sense of people in your team having your back, all of which is supported from the top down. Our CEO and the Senior Management team are brill, they listen to you and are fair and reasonable individuals. The work we do for our clients is out of this world and there are SO many different things we do it's genuinely inspiring.

Cons

Zero cons that I have experienced.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Inspired Thinking Group.