Inspirica - Great supportive environment. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great supportive environment."

Current Contractor - Senior Tutor in Bryn Mawr, PA

I have been working at Inspirica for more than 5 years

Pros

The admin crew are wonderful! They are super helpful and supportive. Whenever I need supplies or need to navigate a difficult conversation with a client they are amazing! Also very helpful and understanding when life issues get in the way of schedules. Overall a great experience. I've been working at Inspirica for several years now and have always felt supported and treated more than fairly. They provide me with... great clients and timely responses whenever I need help. A wonderful group of people to work for/with!

Cons

Sometimes the workload drops off. The challenge of working on contract is that it is not completely steady work. It tends to be either feast or famine in that tutoring has its own seasons and bottlenecks.

Advice to Management

Retain institutional wisdom. As new staff comes in, be sure to use the information and experience from your senior/experienced tutors to help guide the transition/training.

Inspirica2017-02-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place for a side hustle"

Current Employee - Pro Tutor in New York, NY

I have been working at Inspirica part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, tons of testing resources, lots of guidance without any micromanaging, and a personal mentor you get paid to meet with weekly

Cons

Work is seasonal and depends on demand, so you are not guaranteed a minimum number of hours or programs.

Advice to Management

Create a system where tutors can rely on a minimum number of hours per week to maintain availability.

Inspirica2019-05-31
  2. "Great company support, unreliable hours"

Current Contractor - Tutor in Bryn Mawr, PA

I have been working at Inspirica for less than a year

Pros

The company does a good job of training and supporting the tutors and the hourly wage is very competitive.

Cons

The work fluctuates seasonally. There are weeks you can have 6-8 sessions, and the week after a test you can only have 1-2. It's very hard to make a sustainable gig, but good for part-time additional income.

Inspirica2019-05-06

Discover more reviews about Inspirica.