Install America - construction coordinator | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"construction coordinator"

Former Employee - Construction Installation Coordinator in Birdsboro, PA
Former Employee - Construction Installation Coordinator in Birdsboro, PA

I worked at Install America (More than a year)

Pros

Seems very nice .. at first

Cons

mislead customers use inferior quality material. very hostile when you say no to certain types of "offers"

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good entry level position for those looking to progress in sales/marketing and management, however has its flaws."

Former Employee - Field Marketing in Mohnton, PA
    Former Employee - Field Marketing in Mohnton, PA

I worked at Install America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Become close to other employees, gain valuable skills and experience. Freedom to work independently if numbers are met.

Cons

Poor and unstable pay structures, controversial bonus and demo system. No room to advance to a stable salary or a consistent higher pay rate.

Advice to Management

Treat veteran employees with higher pay, and incentives, opposed to creating new structures to reduce overall base pay. Not everyone is disposable.

2. "Outside Sales - Amazing management"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Mohnton, PA
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Mohnton, PA

I worked at Install America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training and opportunity to connect with incredible managers. I'm telling you, these guys have been through it and been extremely successful at exactly what you're doing. Trust them! It is a unique experience, you won't get that many great sales guys in one place, it's so uncommon and super random that you find that here.

You're rewarded for your effort and if you listen to what the managers tell you you'll be successful and close big deals and make great money!

Cons

The compensation plan was slightly shady, as far as if you have to leave then you might not see all of the money that's in your company "bank", but you will get paid fairly and consistently while you're there. It not a very transparent process in getting the money that's in your bank after you leave. I received less than half the money in my bank after I left and wasn't provided with any explanation.

Advice to Management

Create a more transparent breakdown of the employee bank, especially when someone leaves. I would have been totally okay receiving less than half of my bank if you had provided a breakdown of why certain deals didn't go through, or didn't break even, etc. Consider doing this!

Discover more reviews about Install America.