Install America - Outside Sales - Amazing management | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Outside Sales - Amazing management"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Mohnton, PA
Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Mohnton, PA

I worked at Install America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training and opportunity to connect with incredible managers. I'm telling you, these guys have been through it and been extremely successful at exactly what you're doing. Trust them! It is a unique experience, you won't get that many great sales guys in one place, it's so uncommon and super random that you find that here.

You're rewarded for your effort and if you listen to what the managers tell you you'll be successful and close big deals and make great money!

Cons

The compensation plan was slightly shady, as far as if you have to leave then you might not see all of the money that's in your company "bank", but you will get paid fairly and consistently while you're there. It not a very transparent process in getting the money that's in your bank after you leave. I received less than half the money in my bank after I left and wasn't provided with any explanation.

Advice to Management

Create a more transparent breakdown of the employee bank, especially when someone leaves. I would have been totally okay receiving less than half of my bank if you had provided a breakdown of why certain deals didn't go through, or didn't break even, etc. Consider doing this!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great team like environment anyone can benefit from"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Install America as an intern

Pros

Install America is a fast growing company, with knowledgeable employees who are experts in their field. Co-workers are welcoming and helpful. Management presents many opportunities to learn & advance. Those with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed will surly find Install America a great company to work for!

Cons

There are no major cons. Not everyday is glamorous but overall I would recommend Install America.

2. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mohnton, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mohnton, PA

I have been working at Install America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growing company, good work environment. Coworkers are great and motivated people, there is room for advancement, flexible schedules

Cons

Occasionally there is some longer hours but overall this is a great company to work for!

Discover more reviews about Install America.