Instant Impact - Innovative, creative, forward thinking and FUN | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Instant Impact

"Innovative, creative, forward thinking and FUN"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Instant Impact full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We're a unique product on the market- pairing SMEs with the very best graduates in the UK for paid internships and graduate positions. It's a really exciting time to work for a company that's constantly evolving and growing and is so relevant to current affairs regarding graduate unemployment and the strength of SMEs as a tool for our economic recovery- Instant Impact pair the two.

However, most importantly, it's a fun and dynamic place to work.

Cons

As a start up company, we're constantly changing and evolving- however, this means that as a team we all have to pitch in on different tasks to get the job can- it can get busy and muddled.

Other Employee Reviews for Instant Impact

1. "Fun, professional environment"

I have been working at Instant Impact full-time

Pros

There is a great working culture and what you achieve makes a real difference to the companies progress. It's full of young intelligent individuals that are very supportive to each other as well as the companies goals. The two co-founders have great vision and are great to work alongside. You are really encouraged to come up with new ideas and strategies which gives a lot of freedom to do things how you see fit. Also, there are beers every Friday in the office.

Cons

Salary could be higher but its what you would expect for an evolving company.

2. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Instant Impact full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome team, great collaborative culture, good ethics and care for candidates and clients.

Cons

The recruitment industry itself doesn't have an awful lot of respect - so can often be a bit thankless. However, the company is great and has a very strong mission driving it forward - which makes up for the negatives!

Instant Impact Response

Feb 13, 2017 – Hr & Office Manager

Thank you! It is true that the recruitment industry has a challenging reputation but it is our mission to change the face of graduate recruitment, with the help of all of you!