Insurity - Learning something new every day | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insurity

"Learning something new every day"

I have been working at Insurity full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I’m a long term employee who has held various positions here at Insurity throughout the years – including developer, technical lead and management positions. Quite frankly, the thing I love most about working here is meeting the challenges of a fast paced environment where everyone at all levels/job functions has a direct impact and influence on the successful implementations and ongoing support for our customers. The people who work here are among the brightest and most innovative in both the insurance and technical sectors. Being part of such a highly talented and capable team where I feel like I learn something new every day and my input is valued has kept me on my toes, satisfied and very challenged through the years.
We are a unique software company in that we are focused on both product/tool development as well as customer implementations of our base product. A lot of competitors in our industry focus on either one or the other. If you are the type that flourishes in a fast paced environment, embraces the uniqueness of our business and enjoys the constant focus on providing great customer service, this is a great place to work.

Cons

Its hard to come up with cons for me personally, but I suppose people who do not want to be challenged every day might see my pros section as a con.

Other Employee Reviews for Insurity

1. "So far so good"

I have been working at Insurity full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to shine if you are motivated to work hard.

Cons

No formal raise or bonus program.

"Software Developer"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company culture. Not a lot of politics below the Executive level. All around nice people to work with.

Cons

Company is owned by Venture Capitalist firm. They do not give yearly cost of living increases, which they actually call "Entitlement Raises." They work their employees really hard and expect many of them to work overtime.

Advice to Management

Start giving people their cost of living increases so they do not actually make less money every year. Give people that work really hard appropriate increases. Many loyal employees consider leaving after a while because they are burned out and have not been getting adequate raises.