Insurity - I enjoy the fast paced environment, intelligent people and challenging work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Insurity

"I enjoy the fast paced environment, intelligent people and challenging work"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Hartford, CT
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenging work, client facing opportunities, being able to see the results of your work, and being able to make a difference in a fast paced culture.

The people here really want to make a difference and believe in being challenged by their work.

Cons

The fast pace can be a con at times. Insurity will let you own your work and it can feel very important, but there is always the concern for maintaining a work life balance. The people that work many hours here believe in what they do and understand that it takes hard work sometimes to reach large goals.

Advice to Management

Recognize people openly and loudly. Others will be jealous, but will have a better understanding of what it takes to be successful. We work hard, let's celebrate hard too.

Other Employee Reviews for Insurity

1. "Great place if you enjoy being challenged"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There's always a challenge, and lots of opportunities if you can actively manage changing priorities and can self-advocate.
    There's a place here for strong programmers in legacy as well as leading edge technologies.
    This is definitely a place to cultivate your development skills, from production support programming to enterprise architecture development. Strong programmers needed!

Cons

Not for the faint of heart. The pace can get crazy, but there are opportunities for great accomplishments.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on long term sustainability and culture.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

I have been working at Insurity full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

At Insurity you work hard but it's recognized and appreciated. There is a great leadership team in place that is driving the company towards a common goal. It's a casual environment (jeans are good) and the people are great.

Cons

There are pros and cons to every company out there. There are no big cons for me at this time.