IntaPeople - Fantastic | Glassdoor

"Fantastic"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Cardiff, Wales (UK)
Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Pros

Self Development
Fantastic Industry knowledge

Cons

none that I can think of

Sep 27, 2016 – Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your positive comments.

Other Employee Reviews for IntaPeople

1. "People are the key to a good business and it's the team culture that retained me for more than 10 years"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cardiff, Wales (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I worked at IntaPeople full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

IntaPeople operate a unique set up for a recruitment consultancy which allows people to work collaboratively. Although commission is paid individually, additional incentives are often based on company mile stones which creates a great team culture. As an SME you also have access to the Directors and the leadership team, who will listen to your ideas.

Graduate training programme is very well thought out with continuous support from mentors and team leaders. They also heavily invest in online training platforms and external training. All leaders within the business have undertaken external management training to give them a foundation of knowledge and I personally was supported and funded to undertake several industry course.

In the 11 years I was with the business they invested heavily in all the right search platforms to allow you to maximise your return on your desk. The commission structure was very competitive. There was no minimum monthly threshold before you can start earning commission and no cap on earning. The more you bill, the higher your reward. There was also no restrictions on your desk, where or how you should work etc.

Cons

You do work long hours (that's recruitment) but the leadership team appreciate the importance of time off and will often hand out holiday vouchers as rewards.

Nov 4, 2016 – Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to see you enjoyed your time at IntaPeople and we wish you all the best in the future.

2. "You are rewarded for the effort & commitment you put in"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

I have been working at IntaPeople (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great training and mentoring programme, good team environment. Work within an open office that promotes team work and helping each other. All staff are encouraged to celebrate individual and company wide success. Good commission structure, benefits and rewards for going the extra mile. Regular social nights out with a close-knit team spirit

Cons

The recruitment sector is not for everyone. It is long hours with a degree of client/candidate rejection, however, with hard work, commitment, passion and a good understanding of your chosen market sector, the rewards far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Management

Continue to train, mentor and allow everyone to grow.

Nov 4, 2016 – Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoy the working environment, as well as the training and mentoring programme. We will definitely continue to ensure that ... More