Intacct Corporation - It's been a long time since I have this much fun at work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intacct Corporation

"It's been a long time since I have this much fun at work."

Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Corporate Sales Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very accessable Management Team, only the CEO and CFO have offices. Great work atmosphere, very team oriented, ability to telecommute, donut Friday's, complimentary snacks/food in breakroom, ping pong, fooseball, pinball, and WI in breakrooms, good benefits, holiday celebrations and occasional nerf wars.

Cons

Would be nice for healthier snacks in breakroom.

Other Employee Reviews for Intacct Corporation

1. "Exactly what I was looking for."

Current Employee - Business Systems Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is great. We have fun at work but everyone pulls their weight. They provide snacks and drinks daily and we have company events on a regular basis. Everyone is friendly and we all work hard to get things done. The location/view in the office cannot be beat.

Cons

The snacks can add to your waistline if you're not careful. Some departments seem a bit disjointed, compartmentalized, not as open as other start-ups I've been at.

Advice to Management

I wish there were more company meetings (or cross departmental meetings) so we could have a better idea what everyone was working on and how we are doing. That would allow us to add more value to the company and increase the "team" feeling.

"Good product uncertain future"

Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good product fills market niche. Very few customers leave. (90% retention) Good place to learn next generation of accounting software and business.

Cons

Underfunded lack of money and resources. Money is coming in dribs and drabs. So they cannot spend money on employees or product or sales. Typical silicon valley startup high revolving rate of employees. Very few of the old developers are around so product knowledge is lacking.

Advice to Management

If you want to expand yu have to increase development team. You have to choose whether you want to be a financial software company or a ERP company.