Intacct Corporation - Happy to be part of this exciting and growing organization! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intacct Corporation

"Happy to be part of this exciting and growing organization!"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Growth, opportunity
- Great leadership
- Strong culture. Fun, passionate and competitive people
- Successful
- Focused on continued growth and success

Cons

Fast growth driving constant change, but Intacct manages change well! Growth and change reflect opportunity and success.

Advice to Management

Be open to new and different opportunities for future growth and success. Keep doing what you're doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Intacct Corporation

"Exciting, fast growing company. Best in class product that is getting better day by day. Glad to be part of it."

Current Employee - Vice President Client Services in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President Client Services in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Experienced management team focused on customer success. Employees have years of experience and expertise in financial management, with many being former CPA's, Accountants, and some former CFO's.

Cons

Not enough people know about Intacct. But that's quickly changing.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus and creating awareness.

"Great company that is going places"

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My career spans 20 years for 6 employers: 5 employers over 13 years, and Intacct for 7 years running. I found the career I was seeking. I like fast-paced and challenging with cutting-edge technology at a company on its way to the top providing a product/service in which I believe. The work is constant and interesting, and you are rewarded for your efforts. In my tenure, I have been promoted twice. The company has grown 3X in head count since I started. Our focus is providing customers the best experience possible, and we truly do our best in that mission. Where we can improve, we seek to understand and dedicate appropriate resources to address it. The executive team combines requisite operational experience with a vision of the future, and are genuinely good people (a rare combination in my experience). There are no internal games at Intacct: work hard, care about your work, and be rewarded. It really is that simple. I am very happy with my career and would recommend Intacct to any smart, hard-working, friendly person with experience in the software/technology industry.

Cons

Growing extremely fast is often labeled a "good problem" to have. Some challenges this presents are maintaining core values and efficiently ramping new hires. I do not think of this as a con per se, but our rapid growth has meant some growing pains from my perspective including execution inefficiencies and extra-reliance on busy, tenured veterans.

Advice to Management

None.