Intacct Corporation - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

#1 for me is the "just do what is right" and take care of the customer philosophy

The perks are good, with many little events (lunches, offsite training, etc). its obvious that as an overall organization we all try to make this a fun place to work and executives are willing to invest in training.

They spend to get good systems; especially lately.

Culture wise, nearly everyone has a great vibe, energy, and personality. Everyone comes across as well intended and genuine.

Location in downtown San Jose is in a nice building. very secure and safe no matter what time you come or go.

Cubicles are a good size so you have room to work and not feel like someone is right on top of you.

Many times our partners work from our office, which makes collaboration and networking much easier. Its great that we make space to play well with others.

If you get your job done and are working hard, no one seems to sweat a little longer lunch or if you need to leave a little early for personal reasons. Like anywhere I would not advise abusing this, but unless it becomes a problem time management doesn't seem to be much of a topic here. Most people are self motivated to keep on track. That is just part of loving what you do.

If you you need to work from remote a day or two it seems to be generally acceptable.

Company is going threw a lot of growth and bringing in a lot of really talented people. Will be very exciting to see what things are like a year from now.

Cons

With a lot a growth comes a lot of change, so you just need to be prepared for that. Especially in the way of systems configuration and processes.

Brand awareness can be challenging, but that is changing very quickly.

Would be nice to have a dog area. I don't have one, but who doesn't love other peoples puppies? Honestly I don't think we have room for this... but if i had to think of a "Con" i suppose this would be one. If at a really large company in a large building you can have more fringe perks like that.

Advice to Management

Generally speaking i would say all is well. I have noticed that we don't see as much of the executives just "swinging by" like they used to. Would be great to bring that back a bit. Likely just an issue with all the growth we are going threw and lack of free time.

Other Employee Reviews for Intacct Corporation

"Awesome Culture"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You truly can't beat the culture at Intacct. Everyone works extremely hard to do their job, but we also know how to have a good time so we don't get burned out. There is a huge focus on customers satisfaction, and we are all extremely proud of the product we deliver.

Cons

We are growing so fast that I'm afraid of ending up in the world's first 2 story cube...

"The company really cares about our customers and employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Intacct Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company is growing rapidly and is investing in developing people and offering up new opportunities. Everyone works together to get to a win/win in ever situation.

Cons

Intacct has so much opportunity, so we'll need to keep investing wisely to keep the momentum continuing. The focus has allowed us to succeed, need to keep it up.

Advice to Management

If we stick to our mission and values we'll be widely successful