Integra LifeSciences - A lot of potential for this company | Glassdoor

"A lot of potential for this company"

Current Employee - Finance/Accounting

I have been working at Integra LifeSciences full-time

Pros

Integra has a great portfolio of products that opens many avenues to build the business. Strategic vision of the company is great; they know where they want to get to long-term and have made the right decisions to get there. As a growing company, there are many opportunities to advance; you can move up in this company if you have the drive and skills to succeed. Salary is competitive (at least in the area I work in, other areas it could be debated), and benefits are very good (that is true across the board).

Cons

Structurally, the talent development in this company is severely lacking. Your best bet is to come in (young and cheap) with a good amount of talent and work your way up through results, or you luck out with a manager that can develop you independently. Currently, you'll see many managers/leaders hired from the outside across the manufacturing sites and corporate office

Continue reading
    Integra LifeSciences2017-10-21
  1. "Great People and Values"

Former Employee - Quality Engineer in Plainsboro, NJ

I worked at Integra LifeSciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A company of great people willing to help you and the company grow.

Cons

Yearly pay increases are dependent on company goal achievement and can be on the low side.

Integra LifeSciences2019-06-16
  2. "Solid, large company"

Former Contractor - Quality Engineer

I worked at Integra LifeSciences for more than 5 years

Pros

I experienced a very comfortable working environment. People are people so you need to choose your go to employees carefully but overall a good experience.

Cons

It seems like the company has focused on quality only when under a crisis.

Integra LifeSciences2020-02-07

Discover more reviews about Integra LifeSciences.