Integra Telecom - Life as a sales representative | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Integra Telecom

"Life as a sales representative"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

They have good benefits and there are some people that make good money. The company is growing and there is plent of opportunity to get it done.

Cons

Way too many hours for too little pay. You do not have any vacation time...your manager will let you take a day off if you hit your numbers, otherwise, good luck. You start early in the morning and end early evening. A lot depends on who your manager is....do your research and get a good one! Turnover is the worst I have ever seen...some people quit their first day.

Advice to Management

Train your managers to be managers, not dictators. Let your guys do their job instead of pulling them into frequent meetings.

Other Employee Reviews for Integra Telecom

1. "none"

Pros

solid leadership and good decision making

Cons

work life balance, that's it

Advice to Management

none

"sales reps come and go"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

the work enviroment is a very fun place to be. Lots of energy. The benefits package is one of the best around and being a married man with kids that is a plus.

Cons

the biggest problem with Integra is that there is no structured plan of bringing succees to the market. Integras business model is to constantly hire reps as most don't last. I have seen more than 150 reps either quit or be fired in my time at Integra. The customer service for the new customer is a joke. We preach customer service and I have never seen more upset customers out there. We have a sales force of almost 70 reps and anywhere you go in the city to prospect they have been hit by integra reps.

Advice to Management

stop hiring bad reps and cut the force down to about 30 good reps. it opens up more opportunity to the good ones and makes our product look more