Integral Consulting Services - Great Environment | Glassdoor

"Great Environment"

Pros

The environment is great to work in. Staff here seems to care about each other and is a tight knit community. Friendly environment in which we help each other succeed.

Cons

Hard to move up as it is a small company. Depending on your career, there may or may not be room to advance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and growing!

Other Employee Reviews for Integral Consulting Services

1. "Current Employee"

Current Employee - Cubical Employee in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Cubical Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Integral is on a path of exponential growth and continues to push the envelop of leading edge technology. While working here I've been tasked to put on "multiple hats" to support multiple departments. There is a core culture of being hands on and collaborative. The upside of this firm is it's growth and willingness to train employees on new skills to further their careers. Management engages its employees regularly and promotes an open line of communication. Our HR staff is phenomenal and works diligently to support everyone's varying needs. I find the organization to be intoxicating and electric. There is always a new project, new proposal or new objective that the team unifies behind.
    Career Path:
    All technical certifications are payed for by the company upon passing the exam, which is a huge added bonus for those who are early in their career. The company celebrates those who work towards advancing their skills.

Cons

The world works on balance, and at times there can be an influx of projects/proposals or new objectives that need more time than allotted. at times the pace can seem frantic, however as any college student can attest too, without the last minute nothing would get done. Being at the organization a little over a year, I've seen the office running at full speed and then I've seen the environment shift to a comfortably slow pace. I thrive in a challenging fast paced environment but like everyone else it is nice to have a break between sprints.
    Career Path:
    There is an opportunity for advancement, however you have to make a plan and execute in order to achieve promotion. Advancement is based on measurable achievements. I do appreciate that regardless of promotion there is a annual raise to your salary.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on inclusion and communication. Promote the common goal and continue to celebrate employees on their contributions to the organization. We need one more offsite company wide gathering to promote stronger collaboration between offices and offsite employees. Increase awareness of the company mission statement and do not loose focus on employee enjoyment within the office.

2. "An excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Gaithersburg, MD

Pros

* Everyone essentially treats each other like family
    * 10 paid holidays
    * Parking is paid for (if needed)
    * CEO and VP are very friendly and easy to work with
    * Company is constantly growing
    * Casual Fridays
    * Very lenient of employee's appointments or if the need to leave work arises

Cons

* Some equipment is outdated (for IT) but it currently in the process of being updated

Advice to Management

* None so far