Integral Consulting Services - G | Glassdoor

"G"

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees work very hard at this company. Senior Management wants to keep good employees and tries to make sure that they are doing the right things to make this happen.

Cons

Some growing pains as the company increases its' number of employees, but management is aware and making plans for this growth.

Advice to Management

Stay the course and make good, thoughtful decisions when making and communicating changes in the future - these can be good and not so good changes. Communication and teamwork are key!

Other Employee Reviews for Integral Consulting Services

"One year - had a hard time!"

I worked at Integral Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have good number of clients in the baltimore area.

Cons

I worked for Integral for a year and I have to say that by the end of it, I was looking forward to move out of the organization as soon as I could.
    Some of the issues faced by me were-
    1. Layering of employers done without informing the candidate. I had no idea that I was being given out to another employer and then to the final client until after I joined the job. So there are multiple companies taking a cut on what you earn without you having any idea about it!
    2. Contractual restrictions are added in the massive amount of documents that you are made to sign and so one ends up being bound to work for them for as long as you want to work with that client! You can never really convert to your client without being threatened to be sued (and probably even being sued if you insist on converting).
    3. Legal and visa related support is so bad; it might take weeks to get any response back, if at all. Also, you cannot be certain that the legal guidance provided is accurate or not. One is better off hiring his own lawyer for visa related issues than rely on them.
    4. Better not expect much of a salary hike once you are in.

Advice to Management

It would be good if they stopped living by the contract and deal with situations as is needed. After all, employees are human and situations demand that support and flexibility be provided as per each scenario.

2. "Sr. Financial Manager"

Pros

strategy, operation, finance, consulting, implementation

Cons

time consuming, manual processes, accuracy, etc.

Advice to Management

strategy