Integral Resources - telemarketer paid poorly and feeling guilty | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Integral Resources

"telemarketer paid poorly and feeling guilty"

Current Employee - Fund Raiser - Telemarketer in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Fund Raiser - Telemarketer in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Integral Resources part-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexable schedule but if do not meet min hours paid min wage.

Cons

there was very poor training and the leads are mostly senior citizens who have been called over and over again. Very little of the money raised on the phone actualy makes it to the charity or the employees. The majority of the money goes to the owner. Also the space itself is crowded, unsafe and not very hygenic. Also there is frequent drug deals done in the office or down in the garage. The company does a great deal of Democratic fundraising with DCCC, DSCC , Obama etc and yet provides no health insurance.

Advice to Management

stop taking advantage of seniors and charities. Pay callers a living wage with benefits.

Integral Resources Response

Jun 27, 2014 – Director Call Center Operations

Sorry your experience was not ideal for you. I hope you communicated with management on who was doing the drug deals you saw. We will handle swiftly.

We fund raise for the best organizations and... More

Other Employee Reviews for Integral Resources

1. "Yes"

Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Durham, NC

I have been working at Integral Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great organization people are cool dress code casual great work place

Cons

Starting pay it can go up with calls made but to start with not great

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do great people Durham team

2. "Call Center Team Member"

I have been working at Integral Resources part-time

Pros

1. Educational Funding 2.A Woman's right to her body and what she decides to do with it 3. Equality, all across the board 4. Helping create an environment where politics/government are beneficial to EVERYONE. 5. Spending your time in a meaningful way fighting for a cause you believe in, by reaching out to others all across the US. This job is perfect for implementing all of these things and more, I believe if we work hard and bring positivity and different points of view to the table we can make a REAL difference

Cons

Some people are going to be rude or misunderstanding, and that is just part of the job. These are just people that are either misguided or fed up with the way things are already going, and won't be so open to the beliefs of others. These people can be related to and persuaded of the true value of human equality , rights, and educational funding by looking back to themselves or their own families. None of us want to go without these basic human rights and none should have to. I believe even the cons of this job have an upside. Some people might complain about pay ( I wouldn't, I think its great) but that isn't what this job is about really. Its about making a difference and being confident in your ability to make this Country a more Equal and Fair place to live. I don't truly believe there are any "cons"

Advice to Management

Honestly, from what I have seen on the first day of speaking with Shaleeka, I don't have a whole lot of advice. She was very friendly, welcoming, and I had a wonderful time speaking with her. My only advice moving forward is that we all stick together, encourage eachother, and make the most out of this opportunity.