Integrated Project Management Company - Good consulting firm for mid level project managers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Integrated Project Management Company

"Good consulting firm for mid level project managers"

Former Employee - Project Management Consultant
Former Employee - Project Management Consultant

I worked at Integrated Project Management Company full-time

Pros

Brand name clients, good benefits, honest, ethical leadership, exposure to lots of projects, clients, and industries.

Cons

Too many non-strategic projects, more of a staff augmentation role than strategic consulting, very conformist culture, conservative and slow to change, long term engagements that can involve traveling for months or years.

Advice to Management

Fix gap between hiring very experienced OLd, stating you're a strategic consulting firm, but then repeatedly taking low value staff augmentation PM jobs.

Other Employee Reviews for Integrated Project Management Company

1. "Committed to building a great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Integrated Project Management Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Starting from the CEO down, the focus is to bring the right folks on the bus, then you can go anywhere.

Cons

Long term view provides stability but also risk aversion; company does not change quickly

Advice to Management

Keep growing

Integrated Project Management Company Response

Nov 29, 2016

Thank you for submitting a review. You are absolutely right that you can go anywhere with the right people - and have fun on the journey! We will definitely keep trying to balance stability with ... More

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Project Management Consultant in Burr Ridge, IL
    Current Employee - Project Management Consultant in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at Integrated Project Management Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing people top to bottom. The work is challenging and meaningful. I can't say enough about the culture here. Such a genuinely caring and ethical company. I feel that IPM is meeting the challenges of growth head on and is evolving in a really smart way. What I have seen in my time here gives me great confidence for the future...they are ready to meet the challenges of a changing industry and are evolving smartly.

Cons

The work is not for everybody. A lot is expected and there are times when long hours and travel will be a requirement of the job. IPM does a great job of balancing that, but just know that you are a consultant and there are challenges that are built into carrying that title.

Advice to Management

Continue to show a willingness to evolve. Continue being transparent. Continue to hire the best...they are a joy to work with.

Integrated Project Management Company Response

Sep 7, 2016

It was kind of you to take the time to submit your thoughts. Perhaps through your transparency (which as you noted we try to model), another one of "the best" will be influenced to join us. And ... More