Integrity Home Care - Okay to start off in, but do not want to stay there | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Integrity Home Care

"Okay to start off in, but do not want to stay there"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time

Pros

The company does provide a family atmosphere. They do listen to their employees when they have suggestions on how to drum up business. Somewhat community centered.

Cons

The insurance that is offered is extremely expensive and covers very little. Not a lot of space for advancement. They do not pay their employees very well and do not offer raises until you have been there a year. Very disorganized, high amount of turnover.

Advice to Management

Place people in charge that are capable of motivating and managing people. Put more money towards your employees and less towards the expansion of your company. People make all of the difference.

Integrity Home Care Response

Aug 15, 2016 – Communications Manager

Hi there! I am very sorry you had this experience with our company. I can ensure you that our mission is to cultivate a Christian-based environment in which we can identify and meet the home care ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Integrity Home Care

1. "LPN"

Former Employee - LPN- Private Duty in Independence, MO
    Former Employee - LPN- Private Duty in Independence, MO

I worked at Integrity Home Care full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Able to set up own schedule. Supervisors are eager to work with you and be supportive. Pleasant work environment

Cons

Need to be able to be a self-started and initiator

2. "Hourly Operations - Leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time

Pros

The company has a strong executive leadership team with a vision for the future that will redefine how home care will be provided. Most of the IHC employees are passionate about the companies mission and values and are at IHC for all the right reasons. I believe IHC has a very bright future.

Cons

The company is undergoing many changes and although the changes are for the better there is change fatigue within the organization, at times this can cause stress and lack of clarity at all levels of the organization.

Advice to Management

Work on improving benefits and compensation for employees so we can attract and retain top talent in the healthcare industry.

Integrity Home Care Response

Nov 30, 2016 – Communications Manager

We're so happy you enjoy working for us! We have been going through many changes as we redefine home care, but we also think they're for the better. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, change within a ... More