Integrity Staffing Solutions - First class service, Innovation, and True Integrity! | Glassdoor

"First class service, Innovation, and True Integrity!"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I worked here from 2010-2016 - Left for 1 year and returned in 2017. As long as I am employed by a company, this one is my choice. The opportunities within this company are endless. Integrity Staffing Solutions is an innovative staffing solutions provider that is focused on their associates success. The integrity and support that is displayed from our CEO down- is unmatched in today's marketplace. Our leadership... staff keeps us current with the state of the business, our plans over the horizon, and opens the floor for suggestions and questions from all employees. You truly feel like family here, a valued part of "1ntegrity." (One Integrity) All while getting the opportunity to help many others find their dream jobs, or long term careers. The benefits are great, work/life balance is great, culture is very positive and uplifting. We even have an internal social media platform to publicly thank our teammates for their help, and acknowledge them for displaying our core values! The vision of the company is exciting! Buckle down, it's going to continue to be an exciting ride for Integrity Staffing Solutions over the horizon!

Cons

I can not think of any downsides of working here. Everyone is bound to have a bad day, no matter where you work, but in the grand scheme of things, there are no cons here!

Advice to Management

Keep being strategic in our plans to expand, keep innovating with cutting edge technology to keep us ahead of the competition, and keep putting your employees/associates first! "Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your clients." - Richard Branson Thank you for all of the professional and personal growth opportunities!

Integrity Staffing Solutions2019-04-04
  1. "Easy-going"

Current Employee - Production Associate in Akron, OH

I have been working at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being able to keep 🦠 away

Cons

Nothing bad to say about them

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work !!

Integrity Staffing Solutions2019-06-27
  2. "Great Opportunity for Me"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at Integrity Staffing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Rapid promotion -Very challenging work -Developed into a role outside my comfort zone

Cons

- Not a whole lot of autonomy - A lot of red tape

Advice to Management

I think you guys were great! I would recommend more inclusion in the company culture for team members who work in the field with the client. I felt like I was more connected with the client than with ISS. Very thankful for my time at ISS

Integrity Staffing Solutions2019-10-05

Discover more reviews about Integrity Staffing Solutions.