Intel Corporation - Great company that has a solid benefits package | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Intel Corporation

"Great company that has a solid benefits package"

Current Employee - Customer Business Analyst in Folsom, CA
Current Employee - Customer Business Analyst in Folsom, CA

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Free soda, coffee, and fruit. Very extensive benefits package that provides 6% contribution to retirement and offers performance based stock units.

Cons

Salary is lower than market, but offset by benefits. Lower grade levels are put in highly competitive situations and not given much direction on how to move up the ladder.

Advice to Management

Have managers be more accountable to employees. Managers often keep their job despite year over year poor reviews by their employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Intel Corporation

1. "An experienced employee view on Intel (16 years w/Intel, 25 years in industry)"

Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

An egalitarian and practical company that produces some of the worlds most miraculous devices that nearly everyone can afford. Has a strong culture of results orientation and doing "the right things right". A flat organizational structure with open communication. Filled with super smart people focused on producing technology that is transcendental in the details (think atomic level), yet practical and useful in the end consumer applications.

Cons

A large organization, Intel can be challenging for the individual who wants to 'tinker' and experiment outside of the bounds of a business focused result. While individualism is valued, team work is important in this environment. A strong, active policy of "disagree and commit" is the key to understanding this cultural dichotomy.

Advice to Management

n/a > shared internally on a routine basis

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Component Design Engineer in Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Component Design Engineer in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Intel Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Intel is Pro career growth: Management encourages career growth and movement in your career.
    Very challenging work environment if you like challenge then this is the place to be.
    Employees are very professional and respectful of others, In my 15+ years at Intel I have had very few issues working with other employees.

Cons

Intel's ranking and rating process for reviews is flawed but what process isn’t flawed.

Where are all the gray haired engineers! There doesn’t seem to be that many people, atleast in my group, that are 55 or over. I Don’t know if I’m being paranoid or if there isn’t something to this.

Advice to Management

Value experienced Engineers. Start hiring more experienced Engineers over just hiring inters.