Employee Review

Current Intern

Great place to work

Jun 15, 2021 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly employees, great benefits and work

Cons

Team and role responsibilities vary very heavily

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent pay and benefits. Stress free work environment

Jul 29, 2021 - Manufacturing Technician in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compressed work week Lots of internal job opportunities A lot of paid time off plus sabbatical after 5 years of employment.

Cons

Ninety percent of the shift is in the clean room environment Lots of web based trainings for non-work related material.

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Benefits and Company Culture

Jul 27, 2021 - Engineering Intern in Folsom, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides many opportunities for networking and personal development—there are plenty of both professional and fun events. Intel cares a lot about the wellness of their employees, and they put an honest effort into making sure their employees are happy. They also care about corporate responsibilities, investing time and money into protecting the Earth and their surrounding communities. The benefits are also fairly good. As an intern, I receive health benefits, discounts to many other stores, and if I stayed for 6 months then I would have the option to participate in ESPP. I also enjoy the job stability. I don't have to worry about my job going away because it is a large company that has been around for a long time. The IT and HR department are also very well-developed and optimized for efficient work.

Cons

It can be hard to feel connected to other teams since it is such a large company. There are also lots of protocols and access requests that you have to go through which can slow down work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intel Corporation.