Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Aloha is Home

Dec 23, 2021 - Operations Manager in Aloha, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Advancement easily attainable - Guidance any time you need it - Best people to work with - Management listens and is very helpful - Great pay, bonus structure and time off. - Work life balance

Cons

- It took too long to get here

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great place to intern at

May 20, 2022 - Process Engineering Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are helpful, you learn a lot, benefits are fantastic.

Cons

can be a bit draining during the school year, limit your hours. management is very supportive of school first.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic Work Place

May 12, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture Great Benefits, especially medical They have Values, Safety being the top most and they are serious about it. Manager turnover is unfortunately high in my experience, but when I finally got a manager that last longer than 6 months, they have been tremendous help. I would continue to work here if I could. Cant for personal reasons unrelated to the company. Great dining area and food honestly. 100% recommend for a job here.

Cons

Training program. Although you get tremendous support from your team and manager, some things were outdated. They ARE in the works of being fixed though. Manager turnover was high in the time I worked there. 3 Managers in 2 years. Coffee SUCKS. Bring your own. Only bad thing about the food service area. I found some of the annual training annoying - but it is required and helpful. You will not just do your PRIMARY job. Be expected to branch out on jobs related to safety and morale, such as a stretch leader or response team member. My area always felt under staffed. Work load can be insane sometimes, but you get support from managers and usually someone comes in for overtime.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intel Corporation.