Cover image for Intel Corporation

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company to work for!

Dec 4, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay! Challenging work! Thorough, ongoing training! Endless opportunities! Compressed schedules provide much off time!

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Feb 6, 2023 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

really Great place to work

Cons

recnetly, reduce salary and terminiate bonus, that is not good

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Overll Moving in the Right Direction

Jan 26, 2023 - Server Firmware Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The engineers are top-notch and very down-to-earth in my experience. Compa ratios increased last year to become more competitive with the rest of the industry. Good benefits package (well-priced insurance, standard retirement plan, some good benefits when buying things from other companies and some fantastic deals on Intel products). Still at the forefront of processor design and innovation. Management seems to be moving in the right direction. Pat's weekly updates feel a lot more transparent than past CEOs. Lot of long-term development and investment plans that could really pay off - an exciting roadmap. If Pat is to be believed, we are at the bottom of a saddle period now, so we will be riding high again in not too long as R&D is completed and investments pay off.

Cons

Currently in a contraction. Management overspent during the COVID semiconductor boom and is paying for it now. Job security is a concern during these times. Management could still work a little bit on transparency and listening to feedback. Product development and timelines in the past few years was atrocious, but a lot of changes were implemented that seem to be getting things back on-track.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intel Corporation.

Intel Corporation Careers

Cover image for Intel Corporation

Our Purpose We create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. We are inspired to: Drive innovation...More

• An inspiring culture
  • World-class benefits
  • Global impact
  • Impactful internships

Intel Corporation Photos

+ Add Photo
Intel Corporation photo of: Breaking ground on our newest and largest fab
Intel Corporation photo of: Who's ready for some hoops?
Intel Corporation photo of: Keeping the fab running 24/7
Intel Corporation photo of: Getting ready to suit up!
Intel Corporation photo of: Technician in Oregon