IntelliDyne - Exciting time to work for a company that is making obvious strides in growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for IntelliDyne

"Exciting time to work for a company that is making obvious strides in growth"

I have been working at IntelliDyne full-time

Pros

A smaller, agile company - where your impact is seen and respect throughout. Benefits are on par with the sector. Excellent relationships with clients.

Cons

Company will need to take a few chances in order to get to the next level.

Advice to Management

Take the risks required to be aggressive in growing the company, capturing new business will provide a way to grow profits and employees alike

Other Employee Reviews for IntelliDyne

1. "Great Employee Focused Company"

Former Employee - Engineer in Virginia (South Africa)
    Former Employee - Engineer in Virginia (South Africa)

Pros

IntelliDyne really went out of their way to support their employees. During a government shutdown and a forced two-week force reduction by the prime contract company, IntelliDyne took measures to ensure affected employees were not financially impacted by having them do training, other tasks, or setting up a fund to support those not allowed to work.

Cons

On smaller subcontract roles, IntelliDyne could have taken a firmer stand with the prime contractor and possibly taken a more active role in ensure the contract was better run.

Advice to Management

Keep caring for your employee and take a more active role in supporting your employees in subcontract roles.

2. "Not Just Another Government Contractor"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Virginia (South Africa)
    Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Virginia (South Africa)

I have been working at IntelliDyne full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, access to executives you'd never get anywhere else, mentoring, interesting work. I can use what I'm learning her for the rest of my career. They actually pay attention to employee feedback. Honest leadership. Never worked anyplace before this where I've been as inspired to improve. Great benefits, I feel recognized for the work I do. The CEO is easily the best I've ever seen, and he will take a personal interest in anyone who wants to grow.

Cons

Governmetn contracting can be career growth limiting. Field managers can be great, but some are hard to work for. If you are an expert at anything be prepared to work on proposals. Raises in the contracting world aren't great.

Advice to Management

Work on doing raises on time, or make them retroactive. More visits and communication from the CEO, more exposure to the rest of management. We need more events for the field.